In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 27 on Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:54 pm
Statistics
We have 148 registered users
The newest registered user is yoyo

Our users have posted a total of 4557 messages in 470 subjects

can i join the clan plz i play in it all the time ther is some cool peaple in it like little devil skyken ther cool

Go down

me in clan

can i join the clan plz i play in it all the time ther is some cool peaple in it like little devil skyken ther cool I_vote_lcap75%can i join the clan plz i play in it all the time ther is some cool peaple in it like little devil skyken ther cool I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 6 ]
can i join the clan plz i play in it all the time ther is some cool peaple in it like little devil skyken ther cool I_vote_lcap13%can i join the clan plz i play in it all the time ther is some cool peaple in it like little devil skyken ther cool I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
can i join the clan plz i play in it all the time ther is some cool peaple in it like little devil skyken ther cool I_vote_lcap12%can i join the clan plz i play in it all the time ther is some cool peaple in it like little devil skyken ther cool I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

can i join the clan plz i play in it all the time ther is some cool peaple in it like little devil skyken ther cool Empty can i join the clan plz i play in it all the time ther is some cool peaple in it like little devil skyken ther cool

Post by michael on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:35 am

so may i join plz Question

michael

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

can i join the clan plz i play in it all the time ther is some cool peaple in it like little devil skyken ther cool Empty Re: can i join the clan plz i play in it all the time ther is some cool peaple in it like little devil skyken ther cool

Post by &lt-MoD-&gtLittle on Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:32 am

by the way he is a 13 and he is from uk,i see him every day on MoD server soo my vote is YES Smile he is a good person and i want him in clan
vote all Smile
&lt-MoD-&gtLittle
&lt-MoD-&gtLittle

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-03-20

View user profile http://everyithink.ucoz.com

Back to top Go down

can i join the clan plz i play in it all the time ther is some cool peaple in it like little devil skyken ther cool Empty Re: can i join the clan plz i play in it all the time ther is some cool peaple in it like little devil skyken ther cool

Post by juppie on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:06 am

good guy i say yes too

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2009-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by michael on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:52 am

t afro hop i get the spot Smile

michael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by michael on Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:47 am

how meney vote do you need ??

michael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eat_ur_face on Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:38 am

yes from me to

be patient mate
eat_ur_face
eat_ur_face
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2009-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skyken on Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:14 am

--> YES! <---

I like that guy ;-)
skyken
skyken

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-08-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CROW on Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:05 am

ok Smile
CROW
CROW

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by R1CH13 on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:35 pm

ohhhhhhhoowwwwww YES
R1CH13
R1CH13

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2009-04-03

View user profile http://sof-freetalk.omgforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by michael on Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:22 am

thx to every one that vote for me pirate

michael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eat_ur_face on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:42 pm

u go under the name <-MoD->M!CK ????????????
eat_ur_face
eat_ur_face
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by michael on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:45 am

yea

michael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by michael on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:46 am

why

michael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSaSter on Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:52 pm

eat_ur_face wrote:yes from me to

be patient mate

because of this, you should wait till the final decision. Thats when someone say you can tag up.
DiSaSter
DiSaSter
scrimteam
scrimteam

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eat_ur_face on Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:28 pm

perhaps u would wanna explain this....

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-0182afa7-vb148937.html
eat_ur_face
eat_ur_face
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by R1CH13 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:50 am

ohhhhhh VIOLATION (VIDEO DRIVER HACK) 90003
R1CH13
R1CH13

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2009-04-03

View user profile http://sof-freetalk.omgforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSaSter on Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:38 am

BB
DiSaSter
DiSaSter
scrimteam
scrimteam

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by michael on Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:22 pm

i can explay it was not me playing it was my ceras cuzing and i have a hack for call of duty not for sof he must of got one but i did not do it i sweer this is the onley game i play naw why wud i wont to get band and if it was me i wud have fuck up the setings i no fuck all a bawet hacks and comper game and i play fer so will you figiv me plz it was not me i sweer i beg you all to belev me plz

michael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by michael on Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:24 pm

by the way his name is ethan

michael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by michael on Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:25 pm

add me on msn and i tell you all a bawt it ok hand2011@hotmail.co.uk

michael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eat_ur_face on Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:14 pm

u have a hac for call of duty?? why not one for sof2 also?? seems logical to me..once a hacker always a hacker in my opinion...
eat_ur_face
eat_ur_face
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juppie on Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:27 am

BB
no hackers allowed here
i dont care if your brother cuz your pet or your grandma hacked its your ip with your name on it so that means you got a hack somewhere in your sof2 map
and now because of you there is a <-MoD-> player on the banlist
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
please take away the tags and leave us alone
byby juppie

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2009-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by michael on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:22 am

ok but i thinck you shud have a big long look in the wedsiet

michael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by michael on Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:34 pm

how do i leve siet all to gever plz tell coz yous dont wont me haer

michael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down