Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 34 on Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:27 am
Statistics
We have 148 registered users
The newest registered user is yoyo

Our users have posted a total of 4557 messages in 470 subjects

organize match (who wants to fight against [Sdm])

4 posters

:: General

Go down

organize match (who wants to fight against [Sdm]) Empty organize match (who wants to fight against [Sdm])

Post by [Sdm]Marco Pisellonio Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:29 am

we are the [Sdm] team and we are searching a clan that wants to fight against us maybe 5vs5 or 6vs6

[Sdm]Marco Pisellonio

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-23

Back to top Go down

organize match (who wants to fight against [Sdm]) Empty Re: organize match (who wants to fight against [Sdm])

Post by juppie Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:41 am

u guys have a website man
juppie
juppie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Back to top Go down

organize match (who wants to fight against [Sdm]) Empty Re: organize match (who wants to fight against [Sdm])

Post by &lt-MoD-&gtLittle Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:49 am

lol!!! Very Happy
&lt-MoD-&gtLittle
&lt-MoD-&gtLittle

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-03-20

http://everyithink.ucoz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [Sdm]Marco Pisellonio Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:34 am

not yet...but we often play on your server

[Sdm]Marco Pisellonio

Back to top Go down

Post by juppie Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:53 pm

u guys dont have your own server?
juppie
juppie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [Sdm]Marco Pisellonio Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:51 pm

No we don't...we can't make one...connection problems..
We were just thinking that it would be grat to make up a tournament with different teams..I mean play like we always play on your server it s fine but is not really serious...

[Sdm]Marco Pisellonio

Back to top Go down

Post by juppie Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:00 pm

wel we are thinking of making a tournament with a few teams
check this website there we have a tournament module
www.mod.pcriot.com
and i wil ask everybody here to make teams of 2 or 3 and we can run a tournament
juppie
juppie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

organize match (who wants to fight against [Sdm]) Empty I want to fight for "Play for money" matches to become a real deal for you!

Post by skyken Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:21 pm

Hey ALL!!!
I am hot as hell in sof2 Twisted Evil and by now i have played and played an then i had played to improve my skills the last mount... yesterday i was playing with the
I Ks I clan and i have never played better before.. ended up with a score who was 74/23 and the whole I Ks I clan told me i was Damn good and they wanted to Recruit me.. I told them that i was one of Juppies soldier and by the way, why be a member of a good clan when all i need is right here !!!! i think that we must do something about our self in
<-MoD-> maybe you can make a forum on Face-Book Juppie ? we need 2 learn all better to know ! if anybody not has listen the last couple of mount, it is now possible to play scrims for money ! i donĀ“t mind to be the money collector and send money to each account and server accounts ! I think that eat_ur_face juppie Mr_Mango and me and few other got what it takes to win money to the clan account ! not saying we can do this for living but it can make us more strong with the economy problem ! I need you Juppie to build a server called <-MoD-> Pay to play
a scrim server on my instruction and the rest of the guys can build up some better skills so than we all can make it happen ! WIN US DOLLAR !!! I will return with further details later ! all i want now is to get some feedback on my concept from you guys and try thinking ways to bring more money to this wonderful clan as <-MoD-> really are !
By the way the concept are pure new so not many clans out there know anything about it jet... In my own life i work with difficult computer / network programing for living and i will try as the first guy to make a system to "win money as you play" in shoot em up game! hope its going to be a true winner for the people who likes to play the greatest game ever SOLDIER OF FORTUNE 2 as we all sof2 players say "counter strike is for children and soldier of fortune are for matures ;-)

Do you got any question and i mean anything try add my MSN address below
JeanFuell@Hotmail.com into your own MSN my friend...

Thanks 2 all in here :-)
and all love 2 <-MoD-> Clan cheers

from

Mister Van Skyken Lynx Smile

PS. By the way to all who kept asking about what SKYKEN is or what it mean ? i say now to all try GoOogle it under Pictures in you browser and then you see "The spider logo" as i also got a view of on my Profile picture ;-) my name is not KEN hehe its Justy Johnnyson and i am a half american and half danish :-)

@11...
skyken
skyken

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down