Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 34 on Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:27 am
Statistics
We have 148 registered users
The newest registered user is yoyo

Our users have posted a total of 4557 messages in 470 subjects

----------> From 16 ms to 2 ms responce time...

+4
DiSaSter
LeDilateur
juppie
skyken
8 posters

Go down

----------> From 16 ms to 2 ms responce time... Empty ----------> From 16 ms to 2 ms responce time...

Post by skyken Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:13 am

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Hey all !

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

I think im good to play sof2 !!! thats for sure... but sometimes when i meet very good players like
<-JuppiE-> <-VinTage-> <-MR_Mango-> and some few others, and all my skills are being tested,
i feal that they has a better responce that me... then i started wondering about how i can salve the
problem, and for over 1 week i didn know what i could do to improve my system, but then suddenly
today for maybe only a 1 hour ago il find the problem: <----------------- affraid
((( I GOT A GOD DAMN 16Ms response time on my old screen GRRRRRR!!!)))) how blind i was until now :-( !!!

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

NoW the good stuff tomorrow you know monday hehe!!! lol! i am going to buy my new Screen:

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Here it is! cyclops cyclops

http://www.elgiganten.dk/product/pc-hardware/skarm/PH190CW9FB/philips-19-pc-fladskarm?Selected=Specifications#tProductTabcontent

Juppie be prepared 2 be owned by a member... you may think that you allways was better than me! but from 16 - 2ms response make a differend ok? i am 27 you are 28 years we both had played this game since i was born in 2002!!! i did! I know im better than you but let me prove it... if i beat you up can il then be a LtD ore a Cpt ? scratch Suspect Suspect

cya on the field... bounce bounce

from $kyken....

Lynx Smile

skyken
skyken

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

----------> From 16 ms to 2 ms responce time... Empty Re: ----------> From 16 ms to 2 ms responce time...

Post by juppie Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:11 am

lol my screen got 25 ms response
it realy bothers you that your not the best right?
wel it doesnt bother me that im not the best as long as i have fun
and 999 euros for a pc screen is alot man
better to buy a cheaper one and donate some to the clan

but now you see things 14 milliseconds faster thats nothing
like i said before it are just skills and there is always somebody better but we play for fun and not to be the best

i own you but if you realy want to be owned i can ask some guys from banana clan to play against you
banana clan got the best players of sof2 and the oldest clan of sof2
i get owned easy against them cause they are the best
i think some of our members know them also
but thats not the point the point is to have fun
juppie
juppie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Back to top Go down

----------> From 16 ms to 2 ms responce time... Empty Re: ----------> From 16 ms to 2 ms responce time...

Post by LeDilateur Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:29 am

does banana clan hve a server? Smile just want to be owned xD
LeDilateur
LeDilateur

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSaSter Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:45 am

uhh jup, they don't have the euro in Denmark Laughing it's cost about 135 euro's if u calculate it to euro.
DiSaSter
DiSaSter
scrimteam
scrimteam

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by VinTagE Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:03 am

Hello guys,

Just to make something clear...

I think im good to play sof2 !!! thats for sure... but sometimes when i meet very good players like
<-JuppiE-> <-VinTage-> <-MR_Mango-> and some few others, and all my skills are being tested,
i feal that they has a better responce that me... then i started wondering about how i can salve the
problem, and for over 1 week i didn know what i could do to improve my system, but then suddenly....

The name in red and fat letters doesn't belong there... Razz
If I have a good score it's by camping...Razz I'm not the worst player in SOF but I'm certainely closer to being a crappy player then I am to being a good player...

It's really really really kind of you m8 to say that every time but it's just not true Very Happy
Every one in this clan probably knows that. And I don't really care about it... My goal with this game is to have fun and wheter I play good or I play bad. I have fun! Lots of it Razz So mission accomplished Very Happy

Grtz VinTage
VinTagE
VinTagE
Servers's admin
Servers's admin

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by juppie Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:08 am

oh ok 135 euros isnt bad
lol need to go back to school im missing some education
i couldnt believe a simple pc screen like that would be 999 euros lol
juppie
juppie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by skyken Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:27 am

----------> From 16 ms to 2 ms responce time... Smylie10
skyken
skyken

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by eat_ur_face Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:35 am

and why wasnt i on that list huh???

haha nah mate just messin...yeah im only here to have a good time aswell...

and shit yeah...u wanna get ur ass kicked played against the guys from the banana clan...they are fkn good and they arent afraid of letting u know lol
eat_ur_face
eat_ur_face
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 532

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSaSter Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:33 pm

juppie wrote:oh ok 135 euros isnt bad
lol need to go back to school im missing some education
i couldnt believe a simple pc screen like that would be 999 euros lol

Lol, it would be ridiculous to pay 999 euro's for a stupid screen Wink
DiSaSter
DiSaSter
scrimteam
scrimteam

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyonis07 Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:08 pm

You're dreaming, pal... You're dreaming...
Lynx Smile
Dyonis07
Dyonis07

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyonis07 Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:14 pm

do you remember i kicked your ass and Juppie's ass a couple of time?
Lynx Smile
Now, who's your daddy?
afro
Dyonis07
Dyonis07

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyonis07 Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:17 pm

And by the way, you're the only one that's think at who's the best. Have some fun, man! Don't be stressed! There's allways someone better than you...
Dyonis07
Dyonis07

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyonis07 Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:24 pm

and if you want to meet a really fuckin' good player, i recommend you MIAGGY!!! he is a gaddamn good player! That's my opinion. live in peace, man! no stress, ok?
Dyonis07
Dyonis07

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyonis07 Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:25 pm

pirate
lol!
Dyonis07
Dyonis07

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyonis07 Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:26 pm

o, happy day...
juppie1
Dyonis07
Dyonis07

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerus Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:15 am

lol calm down dyonis... nothing wrong with a lil bit of fun competition

honestly, imo the effects of high-end equipment only kick in whn in top-notch competition (think swimming)
unless ur skills are so polished, i really dont think such equipment can help u out much

on a sidenote, michael phelps killed hi-tech swimming suits in his ordinary speedo

so good luck with ur monitor haha
Xerus
Xerus
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by eat_ur_face Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:09 am

dude those suits were nothing man...i couldve swam faster in my jeans
eat_ur_face
eat_ur_face
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 532

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyonis07 Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:03 am

pirate
Dyonis07
Dyonis07

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyonis07 Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:06 am

i have 3 years old pc, and it works fine, specially with this game... come on, for playing sof2 you do not need a "gamer pc"! lol!
Very Happy
Dyonis07
Dyonis07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down